We’re almost there!
We’re only days away and we’re looking forward to an exciting event.
If you know of anybody else who is interested in playing on an individual team or putting their own team in please let me know.
Just a few notes and reminders:
- Full rules are here: http://www.ballhockeytournament.com/tournament-info/rules/
- Registration begins at 10:00AM with games starting at 10:30AM.
What To Bring:
- Although not required we recommend participants wear helmets with face shields, mouth guards, gloves and shin pads for protection.• We have no restrictions on sticks but please be cognizant of what you bring to play with.
- We have a couple of sets of goalie pads coming out but please note that not every team can depend on this and it is highly recommended you bring your own set.
As of right now we are sitting at 8 registered teams. This will likely change but first round of games start at 10:30AM.
- As of right now though the following games will be played:
Recreational Division: Individual Team 1 Versus The Ballerso
Competitive Division: Slow & Furious Versus TBD (Captain – Kristina)• Full schedule will be posted at the event when you arrive
The winner of the Rec side will face off against the winner of the Competitive side for the finals
Shoot To Win!:
- We announced this past week that we will be giving away a NEW Lenovo Tablet running Android. There will be a Shoot To Win station setup for participants to take their best chance in the shooting accuracy competition.
If you haven’t made your donation yet you can do so at the event however there is no tax receipt when you pay cash. You must use the charity donation website which we will have a computer available for people to use on the day of the event.
Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you on Saturday!